Share This Blog
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Specialist Dr. Eugene A. Woltering Named Chair of AJCC Expert Panel
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 3 days ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 4 days ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 4 days ago
- @CarcinoidStory, we've learned more about how you connect with/create a group in Switzerland. Can you contact us via our website? 1 week ago
- Dr. Eugene Woltering named Chair of @AJCCancer Expert Panel on #NeuroendocrineTumors. bit.ly/1hXy0Xv http://t.co/aYBuQ52P27 1 week ago
Tag Archives: LU 177
BREAKING NEWS: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just approved the RadioIsotope Therapy of America (RITA) Foundation’s amendment to the Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol for intra-hepatic artery administration of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients who have predominately liver metastasis … Continue reading
FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
For the first time in North America, neuroendocrine cancer patients will have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial of Lutetieum-177 (LU-177)with Octreotate. Ebrahim S. Delpassand, MD, chief executive officer and medical director of Excel Diagnostics, has announced that … Continue reading