“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- Smart Patients Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community -- Join the Conversation
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- Excel Diagnostics and Nuclear Oncology Center Selected For New Investigational PRRT Treatment and Gallium Scan for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- Join the conversation in the @smart_patients #Carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineTumor Community. bit.ly/1JUa0CM http://t.co/60t367yXiw 3 hours ago
- Thank you so much Governor Robert J. Bentley #Alabama for your proclamation in support of #NETCancer Day, Nov 10, 2015! @GovernorBentley 4 hours ago
- Excited to announce a new proclamation in support of #NETCancer Day, Nov 10, 2015. Thank you Governor Bill Haslam #Tennessee! @BillHaslam 4 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing Kelly's story. She's truly an inspiration to the #carcinoid #NeuroendocrineCancer community! twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 4 hours ago
- Thank you Governor Phil Bryant, the 1st in 2015 to proclaim Nov 10 as #NETCancer Awareness Day! @PhilBryantMS http://t.co/NiZkvBJBci 9 hours ago