“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- Neuroendocrine Tumors Focus of Upcoming Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- December Luncheon with the Experts in New York City for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- Way to go @KristinaDiGiova. You're an inspiration for everyone living with #carcinoid! twitter.com/KristinaDiGiov… 1 day ago
- We're so sorry to learn about your mom @MCG_MedEd. Thanks for helping to raise awareness about #carcinoid. twitter.com/MCG_MedEd/stat… 1 day ago
- That's wonderful news @psa104! Happy Holidays. twitter.com/psa104/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @JuntaeDeLane: Which Brands Are Best Meeting Millennials’ Expectations? bit.ly/1SUgBmM #branding #millennial https://t.co/dtgNK… 1 day ago
- #NeuroendocrineTumors Focus of Feb 2016 Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics. bit.ly/1TbH3nI https://t.co/m5Y1tO2g5T 1 day ago