“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- First Ever Global Survey for Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET) Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Show Your Stripes: Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness Items for the Holidays
- @abcDrBchat, thanks for a great chat. Each #RareDisease may have unique characteristics; today we saw many of the commonalities #acbDRBchat 1 week ago
- T11 @teaminspire offers great communities for #LungCarcinoid & #PancreaticNeuroendocrineTumor patients #abcDRBchat 1 week ago
- RT @GlobalGenes: T11: We have a full list of diseases, stats, and urge patients visit sites of our foundation alliance! http://t.co/DoBcY50… 1 week ago
- RT @gfry: Agree! How? RT @AfternoonNapper: Newly Dxed rare pts must know there is support, there are ppl who care -- online is a lifeline. … 1 week ago
- T11 In #carcinoid & #NETCancer communities Facebook is a great way to connect. #abcDRBchat 1 week ago