“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- Calling all medical detectives in the #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer #RareDisease community - is this for you? twitter.com/Primary_Immune… 1 day ago
- Congrats @1LouBLou & @birchy71 & happy anniversary! From across the pond, we're so proud of you! @netpatientfound twitter.com/1LouBLou/statu… 2 days ago
- Fascinating article and concept! twitter.com/EricTopol/stat… 4 days ago
- Thinking of you this weekend @birchy71 and @1LouBLou - you can do it! Happy Anniversary! @netpatientfound twitter.com/birchy71/statu… 5 days ago
- The #NETCancer community mourns the passing of Edda Gomez-Panzani, MD on June 30 @IpsenGroup bit.ly/1IQO7Qk http://t.co/AQRv4dNnCi 5 days ago