“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumors and Social Security Disability Benefits
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Specialist Dr. Eugene A. Woltering Named Chair of AJCC Expert Panel
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 5 days ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 6 days ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 6 days ago
- @CarcinoidStory, we've learned more about how you connect with/create a group in Switzerland. Can you contact us via our website? 1 week ago
- Dr. Eugene Woltering named Chair of @AJCCancer Expert Panel on #NeuroendocrineTumors. bit.ly/1hXy0Xv http://t.co/aYBuQ52P27 1 week ago