“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- 3rd Theranostics World Congress Offers Free Patient Program on March 14
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Read Healthcare Cloud ppr.li/r?trail=contri… 4 days ago
- Bronchila/lung carcinoid at #NETsCFCF conference via live streaming stanford.io/185uHvj http://t.co/AMwhpAlX7P 4 days ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @CarcinoidNETs @CureCarcinoid great advice from Josh, it's an orchard out there! 4 days ago
- Our foundation has been in existence for nearly 50 years with a Medical Director who is a #NETcancer specialist. carcinoid.org 4 days ago
- Trusted resources on the Internet about #NETcancer via #NETsCFCF conference. Check us out at carcinoid.org 4 days ago