“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- 9 More News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- 15 Videos from the 3rd Theranostics World Congress
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Great news @misslori about @NashSkyler. Check out Dr. Sue O'Dorisio in Iowa, bit.ly/hVpxC2 http://t.co/aCMwBlTatY 2 days ago
- RT @misslori: Weekend's starting great-Successful resection for my 17yo son @NashSkyler #carcinoidcancer #zebras #zebraunicorn https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Great news about your surgery results @NashSkyler! Wishing you a very speedy recovery. 2 days ago
- RT @NashSkyler: Thank you to the @CarcinoidNETs foundation for giving insight and sharing info with my family through this. 2 days ago
- Wishing you a great holiday weekend @NorthwoodsNETS @RonnyAllan1 @Sher_is_Fierce @teaminspire @misslori @bjork5 http://t.co/uZLPewr1VJ 3 days ago