“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumors and Social Security Disability Benefits
- In Memoriam: Edda Gomez-Panzani, MD
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Thanks @docwhiting for including us in today's Patient Advocacy & Health! twitter.com/docwhiting/sta… 4 hours ago
- Call for Nominations: Warner Advocacy Award, recognizing a #NeuroendocrineCancer Patient Advocate. bit.ly/1LTjLSb @Novartis 1 day ago
- Dr. Aaron Vinik, #NeuroendocrineCancer specialist, shares important information for #carcinoid syndrome patients. twitter.com/IpsenGroup/sta… 2 days ago
- Great new blog post by @RonnyAllan1. #carcinoid #NETCancer twitter.com/NETCancerBlog/… 4 days ago
- Thanks so much @RonnyAllan1. We did it--a new milestone of 9000 Friends helping to raise awareness of #NETCancer! twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 5 days ago