“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- Hi to all in the #NeuroendocrineCancer community. If we have a Twitter chat about nomenclature regarding NETs would you like to join us? 18 hours ago
- Hi @jeremy_leigh, if we have a Twitter chat about #NeuroendocrineCancer nomenclature would you like to join us? 18 hours ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @marklewismd @CarcinoidNETs worldwide effort needed #nanets, #enets (et al) must surely agree :-) 20 hours ago
- CCF is happy to coordinate a Twitter chat @RonnyAllan1, @marklewismd, @BPicutti Please contact me via our website, carcinoid.org 21 hours ago
- RT @marklewismd: @CarcinoidNETs @RonnyAllan1 persistence and consistency! Patients and physicians alike need education & re-education about… 23 hours ago