“If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” Neuroendocrine tumors can be considered medical zebras. To bring about greater awareness of these rare diseases, the Florida Carcinoid Support Group is once again offering a beautiful zebra calendar. Artists and photographers from eight countries donated their images for use in this project. The calendars come in desk size ($6.50) or wall size ($15.00). There is also a special price of $20.00 for a combo pack of the wall size and desk calendar. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to carcinoid/NET research. To preview the delightful zebra images or order calendars, go to http://www.floridazebras.org/. Calendars can also be ordered at CCAN’s Zebra Store at http://www.carcinoidawareness.org/. If you shop at the Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network’s store, you can use Paypal. Share the message of the carcinoid/NET community throughout the year by purchasing these unique calendars.
Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- @IpsenGroup Expands Ties to Harvard University,includlng #NeuroendocrineTumor research, bit.ly/1HjHEhp 3 hours ago
- Check out the new #CarcinoidNETs app. Managing your health just got easier! bit.ly/1yAEWzf http://t.co/xyumEDLrol 6 hours ago
- RT @MountSinaiNYC: #Spring is the beginning of #allergy season. Get #prevention tips from Dr. Mauli Desai mshs.co/L2ZAP http://t.c… 8 hours ago
- Finding the Achilles Heel, episode 3 of #Cancer:The Emperor of All Maladies, on @PBS tonight to.pbs.org/1NBlUQe http://t.co/vXqLO6ruL9 12 hours ago
- The Blind Man & The Elephant, episode 2 of #Cancer:The Emperor of all Maladies, tonight @PBS. to.pbs.org/1NA4UtD http://t.co/bVLvJ2MVn0 1 day ago