Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 1 week ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 1 week ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 1 week ago
- @CarcinoidStory, we've learned more about how you connect with/create a group in Switzerland. Can you contact us via our website? 1 week ago
- Dr. Eugene Woltering named Chair of @AJCCancer Expert Panel on #NeuroendocrineTumors. bit.ly/1hXy0Xv http://t.co/aYBuQ52P27 1 week ago