Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Neuroendocrine Cancer Survivor Featured on Discovery Fit & Health TV Show
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Smart Patients Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community -- Join the Conversation
- RT @CNETSCanada: FIFTY SHADES OF NEUROENDOCRINE TUMOURS - London, ON Patient Education Day - October 24. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org http… 6 days ago
- RT @CNETSCanada: CNETS Canada requests nominations for the 2015 Maureen Coleman Award conta.cc/1KVANkr http://t.co/3VKwYd2rWM 6 days ago
- RT @netpatientfound: Appeal being sent today re lutetium on CDF . Thanks for all the comments from twitter, forum and FB. We have used them… 6 days ago
- RT @Primary_Immune1: Expediting Life-Saving Drugs bmj.com/content/351/bm… #SNRTG #BigData #pharma #biotech #RareDisease (#Genomics Impact) h… 6 days ago
- RT @marklewismd: My family selflessly doing our part for Childhood Cancer Awareness at Crave Cupcakes @cravehouston @MDAndersonNews http://… 6 days ago