Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- 3rd Theranostics World Congress Offers Free Patient Program on March 14
- Cancer and Meditation by Cy Ball
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- RT @Genr8Posibility: Join us @CedarsSinai with NET pathologist Dr. Deepti Dhall April 14th bit.ly/RSVP_LACNETS_A… #NETcancer @CarcinoidNETs… 1 day ago
- 13 Things People With Chronic Illness Wish You Understood on.mtv.com/1AAMC5i via @MTVNews 2 days ago
- .@1LouBLou, @RonnyAllan1 just wrote a great blog about the 5 E's and Carcinoid Syndrome. Check it out here bit.ly/1LxuELm. 3 days ago
- Hi @1LouBLou @CureCarcinoid. It depends upon how strenuous is the exercise. Here's a link to the 5 E's to Avoid, bit.ly/1Bntnvx 3 days ago
- RT @cyball: Me too RT @TeresaHirst I have carcinoid syndrome @RonnyAllan1 discusses what it is and the 5 E's suffers avoid http://t.co/GJUi… 1 week ago