Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- Neuroendocrine Tumors Focus of Upcoming Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- December Luncheon with the Experts in New York City for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- RT @KristinaDiGiova: @CarcinoidNETs THANK YOU!! I hope to be just that for people. Too see me, see I am continuing positively forward 11 hours ago
- RT @LoveEire4eva: Coping with the Big C is out! paper.li/LoveEire4eva/1… Stories via @NETCancerBlog 17 hours ago
- RT @NETCancerBlog: Don't miss my Facebook feed with 1735 others #neuroendocrine #cancer #carcinoid facebook.com/NETCancerBlog https://t.co/lyj… 17 hours ago
- Way to go @KristinaDiGiova. You're an inspiration for everyone living with #carcinoid! twitter.com/KristinaDiGiov… 2 days ago
- We're so sorry to learn about your mom @MCG_MedEd. Thanks for helping to raise awareness about #carcinoid. twitter.com/MCG_MedEd/stat… 2 days ago