Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- Gallium-68 Scan Coming to NOLANETS for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Specialist Dr. Eugene A. Woltering Named Chair of AJCC Expert Panel
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Find helpful resources for the #Carcinoid Syndrome community on @wegohealth's sponsored sharing hub: bit.ly/1k8HT6U 1 day ago
- Meet Stephanie, #NeuroendocrineCancer survivor & winner of the @COVERGIRL Bombshell contest. bit.ly/1mDNlQC 1 day ago
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 1 week ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 1 week ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 1 week ago