Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Call for Nominations: 6th Annual Warner Advocacy Award
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- .@RonnyAllan1 & @NETCancerBlog are amazing advocates. But this award is US only and our friend Ronny is in the UK. twitter.com/WOWCarcinoid/s… 4 days ago
- Thanks @docwhiting for including us in today's Patient Advocacy & Health! twitter.com/docwhiting/sta… 4 days ago
- Call for Nominations: Warner Advocacy Award, recognizing a #NeuroendocrineCancer Patient Advocate. bit.ly/1LTjLSb @Novartis 5 days ago
- Dr. Aaron Vinik, #NeuroendocrineCancer specialist, shares important information for #carcinoid syndrome patients. twitter.com/IpsenGroup/sta… 6 days ago
- Great new blog post by @RonnyAllan1. #carcinoid #NETCancer twitter.com/NETCancerBlog/… 1 week ago