Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- 3rd Theranostics World Congress Offers Free Patient Program on March 14
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- First Northeastern Facility Offers Gallium-68 DOTATOC PET/CT Imaging for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Patients
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Read Healthcare Cloud ppr.li/r?trail=contri… 2 days ago
- Bronchila/lung carcinoid at #NETsCFCF conference via live streaming stanford.io/185uHvj http://t.co/AMwhpAlX7P 2 days ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @CarcinoidNETs @CureCarcinoid great advice from Josh, it's an orchard out there! 3 days ago
- Our foundation has been in existence for nearly 50 years with a Medical Director who is a #NETcancer specialist. carcinoid.org 3 days ago
- Trusted resources on the Internet about #NETcancer via #NETsCFCF conference. Check us out at carcinoid.org 3 days ago