Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- First Ever Global Survey for Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET) Patients
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) Patient and Family Seminar in Chicago
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- @abcDrBchat, thanks for a great chat. Each #RareDisease may have unique characteristics; today we saw many of the commonalities #acbDRBchat 1 week ago
- T11 @teaminspire offers great communities for #LungCarcinoid & #PancreaticNeuroendocrineTumor patients #abcDRBchat 1 week ago
- RT @GlobalGenes: T11: We have a full list of diseases, stats, and urge patients visit sites of our foundation alliance! http://t.co/DoBcY50… 1 week ago
- RT @gfry: Agree! How? RT @AfternoonNapper: Newly Dxed rare pts must know there is support, there are ppl who care -- online is a lifeline. … 1 week ago
- T11 In #carcinoid & #NETCancer communities Facebook is a great way to connect. #abcDRBchat 1 week ago