Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Specialist Dr. Eugene A. Woltering Named Chair of AJCC Expert Panel
- All Things Zebra for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness
- Twitter chat: How do 'invisible' illnesses affect people? to.pbs.org/1POk0xG via @NewsHour #carcinoid #NeuroendocrineCancer 8 hours ago
- Thanks for all you do @CureCarcinoid for the #NETCancer community! twitter.com/CureCarcinoid/… 3 days ago
- Very exciting news for the #NETCancer community, check it out! twitter.com/CureCarcinoid/… 3 days ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Carcinoid Cancer and a hero?! Sheesh, I gotta up my game! :-) twitter.com/WOWCarcinoid/s… 3 days ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Thank you! I have a blog carcinoid.com and I this is my first venture into social media. :-) https://t.co/CfAVq8Df… 3 days ago