Since the posting of the blog article, Where Can I Buy Carcinoid Awareness Items?, the Floradora bracelet on the www.barkingzebra.net website has sold out! A new item on the site is the Zulu Bracelet, a handcrafted bracelet containing flame-worked glass beads in a jungle theme including a zebra-themed bead. Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystal accents make this a go-anywhere bracelet. Click here to enter the Zebra Room, http://www.barkingzebra.net/zebraroom.html. You can also purchase Monica’s Bracelet, a carcinoid awareness jewelry item.
Share This Blog
- 9 More News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Mud Cats Little League Team Raises Awareness for Carcinoid Cancer and Funds for the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Great news @misslori about @NashSkyler. Check out Dr. Sue O'Dorisio in Iowa, bit.ly/hVpxC2 http://t.co/aCMwBlTatY 1 day ago
- RT @misslori: Weekend's starting great-Successful resection for my 17yo son @NashSkyler #carcinoidcancer #zebras #zebraunicorn https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Great news about your surgery results @NashSkyler! Wishing you a very speedy recovery. 1 day ago
- RT @NashSkyler: Thank you to the @CarcinoidNETs foundation for giving insight and sharing info with my family through this. 1 day ago
- Wishing you a great holiday weekend @NorthwoodsNETS @RonnyAllan1 @Sher_is_Fierce @teaminspire @misslori @bjork5 http://t.co/uZLPewr1VJ 2 days ago