Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- We're excited that you'll join us & help raise awareness of rare #NeuroendocrineCancers. Thanks @luvhopecourage! twitter.com/luvhopecourage… 3 hours ago
- Apple's #SteveJobs had a Pancreatic #NeuroendocrineTumor (NET). TwitterChat on #NETCancerDay, Nov 10, raising awareness. Details to follow. 1 day ago
- RT @NashSkyler: Continuing to spread the word and save lives! twitter.com/carcinoidnets/… 2 days ago
- TwitterChat scheduled for #NETCancerDay, Nov 10. Details to follow. Raising awareness of #Carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineTumors @NashSkyler 2 days ago
- TwitterChat scheduled for #NETCancerDay, Nov 10. Details to follow. Raising awareness of #Carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineTumors @wegohealth 2 days ago