Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: @CarcinoidNETs Thank you so much. You guys are remarkable and I'm so thankful for your support! 9 hours ago
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: This is when my edema becomes frustrating. Can't even fit my engagement ring on my pinky. http://t.co/fw2e9hATAk 9 hours ago
- Hi to all in the #NeuroendocrineCancer community. If we have a Twitter chat about nomenclature regarding NETs would you like to join us? 1 day ago
- Hi @jeremy_leigh, if we have a Twitter chat about #NeuroendocrineCancer nomenclature would you like to join us? 1 day ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @marklewismd @CarcinoidNETs worldwide effort needed #nanets, #enets (et al) must surely agree :-) 1 day ago