Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- First Ever Global Survey for Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET) Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- 1st World Congress on Gallium-68 and Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRNT)
- Show Your Stripes: Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness Items for the Holidays
- @abcDrBchat, thanks for a great chat. Each #RareDisease may have unique characteristics; today we saw many of the commonalities #acbDRBchat 1 week ago
- T11 @teaminspire offers great communities for #LungCarcinoid & #PancreaticNeuroendocrineTumor patients #abcDRBchat 1 week ago
- RT @GlobalGenes: T11: We have a full list of diseases, stats, and urge patients visit sites of our foundation alliance! http://t.co/DoBcY50… 1 week ago
- RT @gfry: Agree! How? RT @AfternoonNapper: Newly Dxed rare pts must know there is support, there are ppl who care -- online is a lifeline. … 1 week ago
- T11 In #carcinoid & #NETCancer communities Facebook is a great way to connect. #abcDRBchat 1 week ago