Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- @IpsenGroup Expands Ties to Harvard University,includlng #NeuroendocrineTumor research, bit.ly/1HjHEhp 11 hours ago
- Check out the new #CarcinoidNETs app. Managing your health just got easier! bit.ly/1yAEWzf http://t.co/xyumEDLrol 14 hours ago
- RT @MountSinaiNYC: #Spring is the beginning of #allergy season. Get #prevention tips from Dr. Mauli Desai mshs.co/L2ZAP http://t.c… 15 hours ago
- Finding the Achilles Heel, episode 3 of #Cancer:The Emperor of All Maladies, on @PBS tonight to.pbs.org/1NBlUQe http://t.co/vXqLO6ruL9 20 hours ago
- The Blind Man & The Elephant, episode 2 of #Cancer:The Emperor of all Maladies, tonight @PBS. to.pbs.org/1NA4UtD http://t.co/bVLvJ2MVn0 1 day ago