Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- 9 More News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Cancer and Meditation by Cy Ball
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- New Zebra Jewelry Signature Line Available at The Barking Zebra
- It's My #Cancer and I'll Cry If I Want To, excellent article by @DebbieWWGN, bit.ly/1FFlkTb @cure_magazine http://t.co/gY5FJidiU2 14 hours ago
- Anticipating new treatment options for #NeuroendocrineCancer patients with @IpsenGroup's acquistion of OctreoPharm. bit.ly/1cQskiN 16 hours ago
- Many thanks for sharing CCF's latest e-newsletter @RonnyAllan1! Join the mailing list here bit.ly/1jrRnsP twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 16 hours ago
- It's wonderful that you have connected with Maria @CarcinoidSpain. Thank you for reaching out! 18 hours ago
- Results are in from RADIANT-4 study of Afinitor in advanced gastrointestinal or lung #NeuroendocrineTumors. @Novartis on.mktw.net/1Kml2lh 18 hours ago