Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- Neuroendocrine Tumors Focus of Upcoming Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Two Lung Carcinoid Survivors Inspire and Lead the Way
- December Luncheon with the Experts in New York City for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Way to go @KristinaDiGiova. You're an inspiration for everyone living with #carcinoid! twitter.com/KristinaDiGiov… 11 hours ago
- We're so sorry to learn about your mom @MCG_MedEd. Thanks for helping to raise awareness about #carcinoid. twitter.com/MCG_MedEd/stat… 11 hours ago
- That's wonderful news @psa104! Happy Holidays. twitter.com/psa104/status/… 11 hours ago
- RT @JuntaeDeLane: Which Brands Are Best Meeting Millennials’ Expectations? bit.ly/1SUgBmM #branding #millennial https://t.co/dtgNK… 11 hours ago
- #NeuroendocrineTumors Focus of Feb 2016 Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics. bit.ly/1TbH3nI https://t.co/m5Y1tO2g5T 12 hours ago