Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- First Northeastern Facility Offers Gallium-68 DOTATOC PET/CT Imaging for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Patients
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Read Healthcare Cloud ppr.li/r?trail=contri… 4 days ago
- Bronchila/lung carcinoid at #NETsCFCF conference via live streaming stanford.io/185uHvj http://t.co/AMwhpAlX7P 4 days ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @CarcinoidNETs @CureCarcinoid great advice from Josh, it's an orchard out there! 4 days ago
- Our foundation has been in existence for nearly 50 years with a Medical Director who is a #NETcancer specialist. carcinoid.org 4 days ago
- Trusted resources on the Internet about #NETcancer via #NETsCFCF conference. Check us out at carcinoid.org 4 days ago