Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- 9 More News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- Thanks for all you do @CureCarcinoid for the #NETCancer community! twitter.com/CureCarcinoid/… 8 hours ago
- Very exciting news for the #NETCancer community, check it out! twitter.com/CureCarcinoid/… 8 hours ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Carcinoid Cancer and a hero?! Sheesh, I gotta up my game! :-) twitter.com/WOWCarcinoid/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Thank you! I have a blog carcinoid.com and I this is my first venture into social media. :-) https://t.co/CfAVq8Df… 17 hours ago
- RT @RoswellPark: Today we are inspired by all the amazing caregivers out there -- thank you for everything you do. #SundayInspiration http:… 1 day ago