Ipsen is recruiting patients with a history of carcinoid syndrome to participate in a clinical study to evaluate the effect of Somatuline® Depot (Lanreotide Autogel), a somatostatin analog (SSTa) similar to octreotide, on the control of symptoms associated with this condition. To read more, click here: Clinical Study Information for Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome.
Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- All Things Zebra for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Great new blog post by @RonnyAllan1. #carcinoid #NETCancer twitter.com/NETCancerBlog/… 1 day ago
- Thanks so much @RonnyAllan1. We did it--a new milestone of 9000 Friends helping to raise awareness of #NETCancer! twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 2 days ago
- What wonderful news @shaylee_md! Thanks for sharing @BaBossio. #carcinoid twitter.com/BaBossio/statu… 2 days ago
- You are an amazing advocate for #NETcancer awareness @NETCancerBlog! Thank you!! twitter.com/NETCancerBlog/… 4 days ago
- Awesome advocates for #RareDiseases on #FF, @Genr8Posibility, @RonnyAllan1, @Primary_Immune1, @RareDiseases, @teaminspire, @RareAdvocates 4 days ago