Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumors and Social Security Disability Benefits
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- @Sher_is_Fierce is it possible that you don't have the receptors to make the Oscan show positive for #carcinoid? 2 days ago
- Thanks for the update @Sher_is_Fierce. If you need more info about #Pheochromocytoma we can connect you with the PheoPara Troopers. 2 days ago
- #Cyclists in New Zealand raise funds for #NeuroendocrineCancer diagnosis machine. bit.ly/1CUKvKL http://t.co/8YcvvuQkTL 3 days ago
- Thank you @NikiBarrPhD for the follow & helping to raise awareness of #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer. http://t.co/VSoQufbSRY 3 days ago
- RT @NikiBarrPhD: Carcinoid Cancer personal story @cyball carcinoid.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/can… for carcinoid awareness. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: endocrinologists
What is Dr. Mechanick’s most important advice for carcinoid patients? “Learn healthy eating, engage in plenty of physical activity, listen to your doctor, and above all else, enjoy life.”