Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- CNETS Singapore Presents New Webinar Series Featuring Neuroendocrine Cancer Experts
- @Sher_is_Fierce is it possible that you don't have the receptors to make the Oscan show positive for #carcinoid? 18 hours ago
- Thanks for the update @Sher_is_Fierce. If you need more info about #Pheochromocytoma we can connect you with the PheoPara Troopers. 19 hours ago
- #Cyclists in New Zealand raise funds for #NeuroendocrineCancer diagnosis machine. bit.ly/1CUKvKL http://t.co/8YcvvuQkTL 1 day ago
- Thank you @NikiBarrPhD for the follow & helping to raise awareness of #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer. http://t.co/VSoQufbSRY 1 day ago
- RT @NikiBarrPhD: Carcinoid Cancer personal story @cyball carcinoid.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/can… for carcinoid awareness. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Excel Diagnostics
First U.S. Center to Enroll Patients in International, Multicenter Clinical Trial of Lu-177 Octreotate
Excel Diagnostics and Nuclear Oncology Center in Houston, Texas, is the first center in the United States to start recruiting patients in a multicenter randomized clinical trial of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients with progressive midgut carcinoid. This is a Phase … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just approved the RadioIsotope Therapy of America (RITA) Foundation’s amendment to the Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol for intra-hepatic artery administration of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients who have predominately liver metastasis … Continue reading
As the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation looks back on the year 2011, there were many significant events and advances for the carcinoid and neuroendocrine tumor (NET) community. Here are 10 of the year’s important stories: 1) The FDA approved the first … Continue reading
Go around the globe for the second Worldwide NET Cancer Awareness Day (WNCAD) on November 10, 2011. Throughout that day, videos featuring NET events and experts will air on http://www.netcancerday.org as the sun travels west, from Australia to Europe to … Continue reading
RadioMedix $2.8 Million Grant from Texas Emerging Technology Fund to Result in New Products that Benefit Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Patients
Two innovative products that will enable users to generate and label PET radiotracers on-site at a significantly reduced cost will be developed by RadioMedix, Inc. with a $2.8 million grant from the Texas Emerging Technology Fund. According to Ebrahim S. … Continue reading
FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
For the first time in North America, neuroendocrine cancer patients will have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial of Lutetieum-177 (LU-177)with Octreotate. Ebrahim S. Delpassand, MD, chief executive officer and medical director of Excel Diagnostics, has announced that … Continue reading