Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Worldwide NET (Neuroendocrine Tumor) Cancer Awareness Day Website Goes Live
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2013 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Third in a series of blogs on #nutriton for #NeuroendocrineCancer patients. Blogs by @RonnyAllan1 are a must read! twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 20 hours ago
- Our #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer online survey is closing today. Help us to help you! bit.ly/1Ps5XO2 http://t.co/Or0hvHpuIC 20 hours ago
- Very exciting news for the #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer community! twitter.com/IpsenGroup/sta… 1 day ago
- Isn't That the "Good" Kind of Cancer? Too often heard. #carcinoid #NeuroendocrineCancer bit.ly/1VanoXd http://t.co/seZQXhYZr1 1 day ago
- Excellent advice from @healthfinder! twitter.com/healthfinder/s… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: LU 177
BREAKING NEWS: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just approved the RadioIsotope Therapy of America (RITA) Foundation’s amendment to the Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol for intra-hepatic artery administration of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients who have predominately liver metastasis … Continue reading
FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
For the first time in North America, neuroendocrine cancer patients will have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial of Lutetieum-177 (LU-177)with Octreotate. Ebrahim S. Delpassand, MD, chief executive officer and medical director of Excel Diagnostics, has announced that … Continue reading