Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- New Carcinoid/Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness Item: Monica's Bracelet
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: @CarcinoidNETs Thank you so much. You guys are remarkable and I'm so thankful for your support! 12 hours ago
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: This is when my edema becomes frustrating. Can't even fit my engagement ring on my pinky. http://t.co/fw2e9hATAk 12 hours ago
- Hi to all in the #NeuroendocrineCancer community. If we have a Twitter chat about nomenclature regarding NETs would you like to join us? 1 day ago
- Hi @jeremy_leigh, if we have a Twitter chat about #NeuroendocrineCancer nomenclature would you like to join us? 1 day ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @marklewismd @CarcinoidNETs worldwide effort needed #nanets, #enets (et al) must surely agree :-) 1 day ago
Tag Archives: LU 177
BREAKING NEWS: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just approved the RadioIsotope Therapy of America (RITA) Foundation’s amendment to the Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol for intra-hepatic artery administration of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients who have predominately liver metastasis … Continue reading
FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
For the first time in North America, neuroendocrine cancer patients will have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial of Lutetieum-177 (LU-177)with Octreotate. Ebrahim S. Delpassand, MD, chief executive officer and medical director of Excel Diagnostics, has announced that … Continue reading