Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- CNETS Singapore Presents New Webinar Series Featuring Neuroendocrine Cancer Experts
- Cancer and Meditation by Cy Ball
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- @Sher_is_Fierce is it possible that you don't have the receptors to make the Oscan show positive for #carcinoid? 10 hours ago
- Thanks for the update @Sher_is_Fierce. If you need more info about #Pheochromocytoma we can connect you with the PheoPara Troopers. 11 hours ago
- #Cyclists in New Zealand raise funds for #NeuroendocrineCancer diagnosis machine. bit.ly/1CUKvKL http://t.co/8YcvvuQkTL 1 day ago
- Thank you @NikiBarrPhD for the follow & helping to raise awareness of #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer. http://t.co/VSoQufbSRY 1 day ago
- RT @NikiBarrPhD: Carcinoid Cancer personal story @cyball carcinoid.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/can… for carcinoid awareness. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: LU 177
BREAKING NEWS: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just approved the RadioIsotope Therapy of America (RITA) Foundation’s amendment to the Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol for intra-hepatic artery administration of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients who have predominately liver metastasis … Continue reading
FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
For the first time in North America, neuroendocrine cancer patients will have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial of Lutetieum-177 (LU-177)with Octreotate. Ebrahim S. Delpassand, MD, chief executive officer and medical director of Excel Diagnostics, has announced that … Continue reading