Share This Blog
- 9 More News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Cancer and Meditation by Cy Ball
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Wishing you a great holiday weekend @NorthwoodsNETS @RonnyAllan1 @Sher_is_Fierce @teaminspire @misslori @bjork5 http://t.co/uZLPewr1VJ 5 hours ago
- Have a wonderful holiday weekend @YHSTLOM62 @min_svart_ros @CureCarcinoid @marklewismd @ClassyInCrisis @WOWCarcinoid http://t.co/X17fyXSKMS 5 hours ago
- It's My #Cancer and I'll Cry If I Want To, excellent article by @DebbieWWGN, bit.ly/1FFlkTb @cure_magazine http://t.co/gY5FJidiU2 23 hours ago
- Anticipating new treatment options for #NeuroendocrineCancer patients with @IpsenGroup's acquistion of OctreoPharm. bit.ly/1cQskiN 1 day ago
- Many thanks for sharing CCF's latest e-newsletter @RonnyAllan1! Join the mailing list here bit.ly/1jrRnsP twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: LU 177
BREAKING NEWS: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just approved the RadioIsotope Therapy of America (RITA) Foundation’s amendment to the Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol for intra-hepatic artery administration of Lu-177 Octreotate in patients who have predominately liver metastasis … Continue reading
FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
For the first time in North America, neuroendocrine cancer patients will have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial of Lutetieum-177 (LU-177)with Octreotate. Ebrahim S. Delpassand, MD, chief executive officer and medical director of Excel Diagnostics, has announced that … Continue reading