Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumors and Social Security Disability Benefits
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- @Sher_is_Fierce is it possible that you don't have the receptors to make the Oscan show positive for #carcinoid? 1 day ago
- Thanks for the update @Sher_is_Fierce. If you need more info about #Pheochromocytoma we can connect you with the PheoPara Troopers. 1 day ago
- #Cyclists in New Zealand raise funds for #NeuroendocrineCancer diagnosis machine. bit.ly/1CUKvKL http://t.co/8YcvvuQkTL 2 days ago
- Thank you @NikiBarrPhD for the follow & helping to raise awareness of #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer. http://t.co/VSoQufbSRY 2 days ago
- RT @NikiBarrPhD: Carcinoid Cancer personal story @cyball carcinoid.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/can… for carcinoid awareness. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: marathoners with only one lung
Deirdre Durant finished folding the last of 1,000 origami cranes only days before surgery to remove her left lung. She was seeking to fulfill the ancient Japanese legend that promises anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted … Continue reading