Share This Blog
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Specialist Dr. Eugene A. Woltering Named Chair of AJCC Expert Panel
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 4 days ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 5 days ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 5 days ago
- @CarcinoidStory, we've learned more about how you connect with/create a group in Switzerland. Can you contact us via our website? 1 week ago
- Dr. Eugene Woltering named Chair of @AJCCancer Expert Panel on #NeuroendocrineTumors. bit.ly/1hXy0Xv http://t.co/aYBuQ52P27 1 week ago
Tag Archives: marathoners with only one lung
Deirdre Durant finished folding the last of 1,000 origami cranes only days before surgery to remove her left lung. She was seeking to fulfill the ancient Japanese legend that promises anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted … Continue reading