Share This Blog
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumors and Social Security Disability Benefits
- 9 News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- Excel Diagnostics and Nuclear Oncology Center Selected For New Investigational PRRT Treatment and Gallium Scan for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- We Can Win the War on #Cancer @HuffPostBlog huffingtonpost.com/john-r-seffrin… 2 days ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @CarcinoidNETs thank you once again for being stalwart supporters @NETCancerBlog 2 days ago
- Speedy Drug Development Has Become the Rule, Not the Exception, nyti.ms/1JgfJjs @US_FDA #RareDiseases http://t.co/ErjTsFtjBl 2 days ago
- Check out @RonnyAllan1's new blog. Explaining #NeuroendocrineCancer is quite complicated! bit.ly/1JGxoUS http://t.co/UNswLk8HOg 3 days ago
- RT @marklewismd: @CarcinoidNETs thanks for sharing! It was such a privilege to train @MayoClinic let alone speak there. I'm glad the semina… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: marathoners with only one lung
Deirdre Durant finished folding the last of 1,000 origami cranes only days before surgery to remove her left lung. She was seeking to fulfill the ancient Japanese legend that promises anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted … Continue reading