Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Excel Diagnostics and Nuclear Oncology Center Selected For New Investigational PRRT Treatment and Gallium Scan for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- RT @Genr8Posibility: New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier! wp.me/pFxSe-1vM via @Carcinoi… 15 hours ago
- #Carcinoid - misnomer or misunderstood. Another great blog from @RonnyAllan1. bit.ly/1boMrE7 http://t.co/CaGNz1qghL 20 hours ago
- Is it unprofessional for physicians to wear Apple Watch? - iMedicalApps imedicalapps.com/2015/04/unprof… via @iMedicalApps 20 hours ago
- Annual SEER #Cancer Statistics Review just released. 1.usa.gov/1JlhZcv @theNCI http://t.co/MmN7m2mhnI 20 hours ago
- RT @CureCarcinoid: @CarcinoidNETs #thankyou #somanygreatorganizations #NETresearch #cancerresearch 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: neuroendocrine cancer ribbon
More Things Zebra for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET) Community: From the Everyday to the Extraordinary
Why the zebra for carcinoid and neuroendocrine cancer awareness? In medical school, students are told, “When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras.” Physicians are taught to focus on the most likely possibilities when making a diagnosis, not the … Continue reading