Share This Blog
- Zebra Medical ID Bracelets and Chains for Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- All Things Zebra for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Carcinoid Cancer and a hero?! Sheesh, I gotta up my game! :-) twitter.com/WOWCarcinoid/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Thank you! I have a blog carcinoid.com and I this is my first venture into social media. :-) https://t.co/CfAVq8Df… 9 hours ago
- RT @RoswellPark: Today we are inspired by all the amazing caregivers out there -- thank you for everything you do. #SundayInspiration http:… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Twitter @Ed_CCCom. So glad you are joining us & hope to hear lots more from you! 2 days ago
- Thanks so much @LadyNourish for sharing your expertise. Diet is very important for #carcinoid & #NETCancer patients. twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: neuroendocrine cancer ribbon
More Things Zebra for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET) Community: From the Everyday to the Extraordinary
Why the zebra for carcinoid and neuroendocrine cancer awareness? In medical school, students are told, “When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras.” Physicians are taught to focus on the most likely possibilities when making a diagnosis, not the … Continue reading