Share This Blog
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- First Northeastern Facility Offers Gallium-68 DOTATOC PET/CT Imaging for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Patients
- @Sher_is_Fierce is it possible that you don't have the receptors to make the Oscan show positive for #carcinoid? 3 days ago
- Thanks for the update @Sher_is_Fierce. If you need more info about #Pheochromocytoma we can connect you with the PheoPara Troopers. 3 days ago
- #Cyclists in New Zealand raise funds for #NeuroendocrineCancer diagnosis machine. bit.ly/1CUKvKL http://t.co/8YcvvuQkTL 4 days ago
- Thank you @NikiBarrPhD for the follow & helping to raise awareness of #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer. http://t.co/VSoQufbSRY 4 days ago
- RT @NikiBarrPhD: Carcinoid Cancer personal story @cyball carcinoid.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/can… for carcinoid awareness. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: pancreatic enzymes
What is Dr. Mechanick’s most important advice for carcinoid patients? “Learn healthy eating, engage in plenty of physical activity, listen to your doctor, and above all else, enjoy life.”