Share This Blog
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Specialist Dr. Eugene A. Woltering Named Chair of AJCC Expert Panel
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- But You Look So Good . . . Stories by Carcinoid Cancer Survivors
- FDA Approves Novel Radio-peptide Targeted Therapy Clinical Trial for Neuroendocrine Cancer: PRRT (Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy)
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 3 days ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 5 days ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 5 days ago
- @CarcinoidStory, we've learned more about how you connect with/create a group in Switzerland. Can you contact us via our website? 1 week ago
- Dr. Eugene Woltering named Chair of @AJCCancer Expert Panel on #NeuroendocrineTumors. bit.ly/1hXy0Xv http://t.co/aYBuQ52P27 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs medical leave
The US Food and Drug Administration today announced approval of Pfizer’s Sutent (sunitinib) for advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor cancer patients with tumors that cannot be removed by surgery or that have spread (metastasized) to other parts of the body. Steve … Continue reading
Carcinoid Cancer Foundation Thanks Steve Jobs for Bringing about Greater Awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancers
Since the announcement was made earlier this month that Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs would be taking a medical leave of absence there has been significant media coverage about pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, NET cancer, and carcinoid. Although he has not talked … Continue reading