Share This Blog
- Gallium-68 Scan Coming to NOLANETS for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 14 Inspirational Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Survivor Stories
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2013 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Find helpful resources for the #Carcinoid Syndrome community on @wegohealth's sponsored sharing hub: bit.ly/1k8HT6U 11 hours ago
- Meet Stephanie, #NeuroendocrineCancer survivor & winner of the @COVERGIRL Bombshell contest. bit.ly/1mDNlQC 12 hours ago
- @a_swisstory sent you an email to connect with others in the #carcinoid #NETCancer community. Hope you got it! 1 week ago
- Do #doctors need guidance treating #NeuroendocrineCancer patients? Great online resource for physicians: bit.ly/1sNdaPg 1 week ago
- Recognizing great #cancer advocates on #FF: @teaminspire, @jangeissler, @myHEARTyrHANDS, @PLANETSCHARITY, @RareDiseases, @DominicNutt. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs medical leave
The US Food and Drug Administration today announced approval of Pfizer’s Sutent (sunitinib) for advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor cancer patients with tumors that cannot be removed by surgery or that have spread (metastasized) to other parts of the body. Steve … Continue reading
Carcinoid Cancer Foundation Thanks Steve Jobs for Bringing about Greater Awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancers
Since the announcement was made earlier this month that Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs would be taking a medical leave of absence there has been significant media coverage about pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, NET cancer, and carcinoid. Although he has not talked … Continue reading