Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- CNETS Singapore Presents New Webinar Series Featuring Neuroendocrine Cancer Experts
- 9 News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: @CarcinoidNETs Thank you so much. You guys are remarkable and I'm so thankful for your support! 1 day ago
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: This is when my edema becomes frustrating. Can't even fit my engagement ring on my pinky. http://t.co/fw2e9hATAk 1 day ago
- Hi to all in the #NeuroendocrineCancer community. If we have a Twitter chat about nomenclature regarding NETs would you like to join us? 2 days ago
- Hi @jeremy_leigh, if we have a Twitter chat about #NeuroendocrineCancer nomenclature would you like to join us? 2 days ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @marklewismd @CarcinoidNETs worldwide effort needed #nanets, #enets (et al) must surely agree :-) 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs medical leave
The US Food and Drug Administration today announced approval of Pfizer’s Sutent (sunitinib) for advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor cancer patients with tumors that cannot be removed by surgery or that have spread (metastasized) to other parts of the body. Steve … Continue reading
Carcinoid Cancer Foundation Thanks Steve Jobs for Bringing about Greater Awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancers
Since the announcement was made earlier this month that Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs would be taking a medical leave of absence there has been significant media coverage about pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, NET cancer, and carcinoid. Although he has not talked … Continue reading