Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- DENIED: Michael Farris' Journey with Insurance for Neuroendocrine Cancer Treatment
- All Things Zebra for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness
- Thanks for all you do @CureCarcinoid for the #NETCancer community! twitter.com/CureCarcinoid/… 18 hours ago
- Very exciting news for the #NETCancer community, check it out! twitter.com/CureCarcinoid/… 18 hours ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Carcinoid Cancer and a hero?! Sheesh, I gotta up my game! :-) twitter.com/WOWCarcinoid/s… 19 hours ago
- RT @Ed_CCCom: Thank you! I have a blog carcinoid.com and I this is my first venture into social media. :-) https://t.co/CfAVq8Df… 1 day ago
- RT @RoswellPark: Today we are inspired by all the amazing caregivers out there -- thank you for everything you do. #SundayInspiration http:… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs medical leave
The US Food and Drug Administration today announced approval of Pfizer’s Sutent (sunitinib) for advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor cancer patients with tumors that cannot be removed by surgery or that have spread (metastasized) to other parts of the body. Steve … Continue reading
Carcinoid Cancer Foundation Thanks Steve Jobs for Bringing about Greater Awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancers
Since the announcement was made earlier this month that Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs would be taking a medical leave of absence there has been significant media coverage about pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, NET cancer, and carcinoid. Although he has not talked … Continue reading