Share This Blog
- 9 More News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- RT @ForbesTech: Wearables can’t see what’s going on inside your bloodstream — yet: onforb.es/1SCEHzP http://t.co/8vPDQxdTMf 15 hours ago
- RT @slibutti: @CarcinoidNETs thanks for the Tweet and the Congrats!!!!! 1 day ago
- New President of American Association of Endocrine Surgeons. bit.ly/1J6qUNt @slibutti #NeuroendocrineTumors http://t.co/jAzCxMF4WA 1 day ago
- Congrats Dr. Steven Libutti, new President of the American Assoc of Endocrine Surgeons! @MontefioreNYC @slibutti bit.ly/1J6qUNt 1 day ago
- RT @CureCarcinoid: Have you registered for our LA Patient Education Event with @Genr8Posibility at @CedarsSinai yet? conta.cc/1SBRlPE… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs medical leave
The US Food and Drug Administration today announced approval of Pfizer’s Sutent (sunitinib) for advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor cancer patients with tumors that cannot be removed by surgery or that have spread (metastasized) to other parts of the body. Steve … Continue reading
Carcinoid Cancer Foundation Thanks Steve Jobs for Bringing about Greater Awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancers
Since the announcement was made earlier this month that Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs would be taking a medical leave of absence there has been significant media coverage about pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, NET cancer, and carcinoid. Although he has not talked … Continue reading