Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- March 30 Is National Doctors' Day
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2014 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- @IpsenGroup Expands Ties to Harvard University,includlng #NeuroendocrineTumor research, bit.ly/1HjHEhp 4 hours ago
- Check out the new #CarcinoidNETs app. Managing your health just got easier! bit.ly/1yAEWzf http://t.co/xyumEDLrol 7 hours ago
- RT @MountSinaiNYC: #Spring is the beginning of #allergy season. Get #prevention tips from Dr. Mauli Desai mshs.co/L2ZAP http://t.c… 9 hours ago
- Finding the Achilles Heel, episode 3 of #Cancer:The Emperor of All Maladies, on @PBS tonight to.pbs.org/1NBlUQe http://t.co/vXqLO6ruL9 13 hours ago
- The Blind Man & The Elephant, episode 2 of #Cancer:The Emperor of all Maladies, tonight @PBS. to.pbs.org/1NA4UtD http://t.co/bVLvJ2MVn0 1 day ago
Tag Archives: vitamin deficiences
What is Dr. Mechanick’s most important advice for carcinoid patients? “Learn healthy eating, engage in plenty of physical activity, listen to your doctor, and above all else, enjoy life.”