Share This Blog
- A Possible Cure for Neuroendocrine Cancer: Exciting Update!
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- Worldwide NET (Neuroendocrine Tumor) Cancer Awareness Day Website Goes Live
- September Luncheon with the Experts in New York City -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 10 Highlights of the Year 2013 for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Community
- Third in a series of blogs on #nutriton for #NeuroendocrineCancer patients. Blogs by @RonnyAllan1 are a must read! twitter.com/RonnyAllan1/st… 1 day ago
- Our #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer online survey is closing today. Help us to help you! bit.ly/1Ps5XO2 http://t.co/Or0hvHpuIC 1 day ago
- Very exciting news for the #carcinoid & #NeuroendocrineCancer community! twitter.com/IpsenGroup/sta… 2 days ago
- Isn't That the "Good" Kind of Cancer? Too often heard. #carcinoid #NeuroendocrineCancer bit.ly/1VanoXd http://t.co/seZQXhYZr1 2 days ago
- Excellent advice from @healthfinder! twitter.com/healthfinder/s… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: weight gain in carcinoid patients
Since 1997, when he first used the radiolabeled peptide Y-90 DOTATOC (a somatostatin analogue) to treat a 15-year-old boy with a rare neuroendocrine tumor, called paraganglioma, and saw the boy go from being wheelchair-bound and in terrible pain to a … Continue reading →