Share This Blog
- New -- Carcinoid NETs Mobile App -- Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
- CNETS Singapore Presents New Webinar Series Featuring Neuroendocrine Cancer Experts
- Luncheon with the Experts in White Plains, NY -- Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients Are Invited!
- 9 News Items for the Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Cancer Community
- Intelligent Patients -- Just What the Doctor Didn't Order by Ronny Allan
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: @CarcinoidNETs Thank you so much. You guys are remarkable and I'm so thankful for your support! 1 day ago
- RT @ClassyInCrisis: This is when my edema becomes frustrating. Can't even fit my engagement ring on my pinky. http://t.co/fw2e9hATAk 1 day ago
- Hi to all in the #NeuroendocrineCancer community. If we have a Twitter chat about nomenclature regarding NETs would you like to join us? 1 day ago
- Hi @jeremy_leigh, if we have a Twitter chat about #NeuroendocrineCancer nomenclature would you like to join us? 1 day ago
- RT @RonnyAllan1: @marklewismd @CarcinoidNETs worldwide effort needed #nanets, #enets (et al) must surely agree :-) 2 days ago
Tag Archives: weight gain in carcinoid patients
Since 1997, when he first used the radiolabeled peptide Y-90 DOTATOC (a somatostatin analogue) to treat a 15-year-old boy with a rare neuroendocrine tumor, called paraganglioma, and saw the boy go from being wheelchair-bound and in terrible pain to a … Continue reading →